Kunna logistics- Ivory Coast BESC

Bài viết
Reaction score
BESC is one of the must have documents when exporting to Ivory Coast. It will save you a lot of effort, money and time at the destination port. Let me explain what BESC exactly is, then I will talk about the consequences of not having it.

We would like to remind you that a BSC certificate is necessary for all ports at Ivory Coast such as Abidjan and San Pedro etc.

What will happen if you don’t have it?
First of all, you’ll be paying a fine up to $2500 since you don’t have the document. Secondly, your cargo won’t be cleared. Thus, it will be delayed. And on top of all that, you will be paying demurrage charges every single day until you have the document. Let me just say that your importer won’t be happy about all of this.
Now that you really understand the consequences, you might be asking how you can get one. We got you covered.
Necessary Documents
Bill of Lading (Scanned Copy)
Commercial Invoice (Scanned Copy)
Freight Invoice (If the Commercial Invoice doesn’t include the Freight Value)
Export Customs Declaration (Scanned Copy)
Packing List (Scanned Copy)
Certificate of Origin (Scanned Copy)
Local Certificate of Insurance (The Importer has to provide this document.)
FDI Document (This is als0 the importer's responsibility.)

Price List
Acquiring the waiver saves you from additional costs for a small price. The cost for BESC depends on the type of cargo (20ft, 40ft, Break Bulk, RO-RO, etc.), the number of containers, the number of Bills of Lading raised and the country of discharge for the shipment.

If you want to know how much the BESC will cost, contact us for a free quotation.

KUNNA LOGISTICS make CNCA/ECTN from Vietnam, China, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia.... to AFICA

Please feel free to contact with us with
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Tel: +84.225.3750.486

Tìm thành viên